Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAK] TGak ad hoc meeting information

Hi,

One correction and one addition:

Although the meeting is in Bldg. C as indicated below, badges will be
dispensed by reception in Bldg. B. So you have to go to Bldg.B first
and then walk to Bldg. C (a very short distance).

Also, the meeting room does have a Polycom and we can try for remote
participation but I'm not sure how well that will work.

Any problems, call my cell phone as in my .sig below.

Thanks,
Donald
 155 Beaver Street, Milford, MA 01757 USA
 d3e3e3@xxxxxxxxx