[STDS-802-11-TGAK] FW: Agenda time to recap a set of previously presented Use Cases and run a motion to adopt them into the NGP Use Case set

Request for Agenda time in an NGP meeting slot to recap Use Cases from a prior presentation and motion addition of the Use Cases to the set of NGP Use Cases.

Cheers --

ganesh

From: Venkatesan, Ganesh
Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2015 8:04 PM
To: Segev, Jonathan (jonathan.segev@xxxxxxxxx)
Subject: Agenda time to recap a set of previously presented Use Cases and run a motion to adopt them into the NGP Use Case set

Hello Jonathan:

I presented a set of NGP Use Cases at previous meetings. I would like to recap the Use Cases (some with updates to address feedback during earlier presentations) and follow up with a motion to adopt the Use Cases into the NGP Use Case set.

Could you please schedule some agenda time for this discussion?

Cheers --

ganesh