[STDS-802-11-TGAK] TGak teleconferences schedule

Hi,

I have unfortunately developed a serious conflict with the remaining
TGak teleconferences scheduled before the September meeting. The next
scheduled teleconference, at 10am Eastern US time on August 10th, will
be as scheduled and will be run by Mark Hamilton, vice chair of TGak.

The two subsequent teleconferences, the 24th and 31st of August will
be re-scheduled (there is none scheduled for the 17th). I believe it
will be simplest to keep the same time of day and to change the day of
the week. I am, in fact, available at 10am any day except Mondays the
weeks of the 24th and 31st. I have set up a doodle poll at
http://doodle.com/svsee3z94aqiaymr. Please use that to indicate your
preference.

At the September meeting we can decide what to do about subsequent
teleconferences.

Thanks,
Donald
 155 Beaver Street, Milford, MA 01757 USA
 d3e3e3@xxxxxxxxx