Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAK] 1AC/11ak: where does discussion about ISS SAP go?

Mark,

I guess my question / concern had to do with this Association on the GLK AP making a logical connection between the ISS SAP on AP to another ISS SAP presumable on the non-AP GLK STA.

I forget the exact wording, but although we probably understood the connect in the call, it may not be readily understood by others reading the spec.

Within the AP MAC we are creating a binding between a specific ISS SAP and a related GLK non-AP STA, which is the only path the AP has to that ISS SAP, which isn’t directly addressable.

We do have a logic connection between the 2 peer ISS SAP, but if we are talking at that level, then don’t both sides create/bind/associate/term-of-merit the 2 peer ISS SAP?

And don’t we need similar descriptions for all such connections between GLK STA, independent of whether one happens to be an AP?

Thanks,

David