Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAK] TGak agenda in Bangkok question

I've thought about this some more and I think I will leave both
evening sessions scheduled. Perhaps most of the Monday evening session
we can be in ad hoc mode with people working on their submissions for
later in the week.

Thanks,
Donald
 155 Beaver Street, Milford, MA 01757 USA
 d3e3e3@xxxxxxxxx