Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAQ] revised TGaq comment spreadsheet uploaded

Hi all,

As we completed all scheduled TGaq teleconferences, I have loaded a revised TGaq comment spreadsheet to the server (https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/15/11-15-0321-18-00aq-lb208-wg-ballot-comments.xlsx) to capture the comment resolution preparations done during the teleconferences.

The updates include:

·       Adding a new “Teleconf” Tab to include the proposed resolutions (in the Resolution column) to various comments, which were discussed using the comment database during the teleconferences.

·       Adding the proposed resolutions to various CIDs in Tab 8.4.2.171 per discussions on doc. 11-15-0738, -0767, -0768, and -0770, which were submitted by SK Yong and Santosh Abraham. The proposed resolutions in this tab are based on the anticipation that doc. 11-15-0770r2 will be the final version to be approved upon. Of cause, we can always update them if that is not the case.

Please review the proposed comment resolutions and let us know if you have different opinions. The current plan is to approve these two tabs by motion as early as Monday PM2 session in Waikoloa.

Thank you.

Yunsong Yang

Huawei Device USA Inc.

10180 Telesis Court, STE 165