[STDS-802-11-TGAQ] Agenda items for IEEE 802.11 September (Warsaw) meeting

Dear all,
           as TGaq will be between D7.0 letter ballots, I'm just wondering if we need the 3 slots for our meeting. There will not be any comment resolutions to work on, so the only business will be addressing presentations and determining our next steps for October/November.

I would like to keep 1 slot at minimum, but if anyone else has any other agenda items or issues, it would be useful to know before end of business on Wednesday September 7th. Thanks

Kind regards

Stephen

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-tgaq and then press the LEAVE button.