[STDS-802-11-TGAQ] Cancelled: TGaq Teleconference September 30th

Dear all,
           I am cancelling the TGaq teleconference for September30th as there is currently no business.

There were no comments received from LB224 and I have updated the unconditional report to the EC as mentioned in my earlier email.

Assuming that the EC approves this report, TGaq should be able to start the initial sponsor ballot towards the end of next week. This will then mean that the group can start to resolve comments from that ballot during the November San Antonio meeting.

Kind regards

Stephen

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-tgaq and then press the LEAVE button.