Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAQ] revised TGaq SB0 comment spreadsheet (r2) uploaded

Dear all,

I have uploaded the revised (r4) of TGaq SB0 comment spreadsheet on the server: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/16/11-16-1405-04-00aq-tgaq-comments-from-1st-sb.xlsx.

This update reflects the discussions during Thursday PM2 session as well as the editor’s database update file (with 59 editorial CIDs updated), which was received on November 10th. I also updated the motion number and ad-hoc status in Tabs "2016-11-07-AM1", "2016-11-08-AM1", "2016-11-08-PM2", and "2016-11-10-AM2".

I created Tab "2016-11-10-editorial" to include 59 CIDs updated by editor's database update file. Even though these are editorial comments, we still needs to have a motion to approve this them (possibly together with technical comments) at some point down the road, because each comment eventually needs to have a motion number. So, please review them.

I also created Tab "2016-11-10-PM2" to include CIDs resolved and marked as "ready for motion" during Thursday PM2 session. For those members who were not in Thursday PM2 session, please review this tab and raise any issues that you may find so that we may achieve consensus on them in the future teleconferences. Thank you.

Best Regards,

Yunsong Yang

Huawei Device USA Inc.

10180 Telesis Court, STE 165