[STDS-802-11-TGAX] TGax Call for Submissions - January 2015 F2F Meeting

Hello All,

The TGax is assigned 9 time slots during the January 2015 meeting in Atlanta.

Monday: AM2, PM1, EVE

Tuesday: AM2, PM1

Wednesday: AM1, PM1

Thursday: AM1, PM1

Please let me know if you are planning any submissions. Additionally please let me know which of the TG documents your submission is addressing.

11-14/0571r6: Evaluation Methodology

11-14/0980r5: Simulation Scenarios

11-14/0882r4: TGax Channel Model Document

11-14/1009r2: Proposed 802.11ax Functional Requirements

11-14/1453: Specification Framework Proposal

Submissions available on the server on or before Monday January 12,  10:30 AM will be added to the agenda. Late submissions will only be considered if time allows.

Regards;

Osama.

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-TGAX and then press the LEAVE button.