[STDS-802-11-TGAX] MAC and Phy ad hoc on Monday Evening

Hello All,

As we discussed during the TG meeting this morning rooms are available to run parallel ad hocs on Monday and Tuesday evening.

I suggest we continuw with MAC and PHY ad hocs during Monday evening. We can decide on Tuesday evening tomorrow. Please let me know if you have any objections.

An updated schedule table is below.

Regards;

Osama.

Monday