[STDS-802-11-TGAX] schedule on the draft update

Hi Osama and Robert,

Could you tell me the plan for updating the draft spec?

When can we expect the resolutions which were approved in July meeting to be incorporated?

As Japan will enter the Obon (similar to Halloween, I think) next week and the offices will close for a while, I would be very happy if I could see D0.3 in the middle of Aug. :-)

Best regards,

tomo

-----

Tomoko Adachi, Ph.D.