Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAX] TGax comment resolution status

Hello Minho,

Once a motion has approved a resolution, the comment moves from the MAC/PHY/SR/MU ad-hoc to the EDITOR for implementation in the draft amendment. As the resolutions are implemented, I  update the “edit status” for the comment and add “edit notes” as needed.

The 691 comments in the “approved” state were at one point owned by an ad-hoc, but are now owned by the editor for implementation.

The comments still owned by the MAC/PHY/SR/MU ad-hocs do not have approved resolutions yet.

-Robert