[STDS-802-11-TGAX] Finish unsolved CID in today's PHY ad hoc

Hi Bo and all,

In last PHY ad-hoc meeting, CID 2105 & 336 (CR Packet Extension) were deferred due to the modifications suggested by Daewon. I have solved it and uploaded a 16-1150r3. And I am ready to present it. Maybe I could continue to finish it after Yan’s pending SPs.

One more thing, as suggested by James, for CID 226 (CR HE-SIG-A), previously antenna port is used, which is not specified in the spec before. Hence, it is proposed to use antenna connector instead. I have already made the modification and uploaded 16-1148r2. I hope to re-run the SP of CID 226 based on r2.

Thanks

Ross

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-TGAX and then press the LEAVE button.