[STDS-802-11-TGAX] Request to change assignees and owning ad-hoc groups to CIDs for clause 26

Hello Robert, PHY and MAC ad-hoc chairs,

I have taken over the following 15 CIDs from Yasu: 2043, 2044, 2047, 2048, 2049, 2050, 2051, 2052, 2053, 2054, 2055, 2056, 2058, 2059 and 2062. These comments are originally assigned to MAC ad-hoc because it is tagged as clause 6; however, the clause numbers are erroneous (correct clause number is 26). For these CIDS, could you please change the assignee from Yasu to me and owning ad-hoc from MAC to PHY? I will present the resolutions to these CIDs in doc. 16/1137.

Best regards,
Yusuke.

--
Yusuke ASAI