发件人:         Hongyuan Zhang <hongyuan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
收件人:         STDS-802-11-TGAX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
日期:         2016/11/08 22:05
主题:        [STDS-802-11-TGAX] [PHY Ad hoc] Request additional agenda for CID1547
发件人:        "*** 802.11 TGax - HEW - High Efficiency WLAN ***" <STDS-802-11-TGAX@xxxxxxxx>

Hi Jianhan and Bo,

Xiaogang and I found some issue of the resolution of CID 2147 in 11-16-1408r0, and we would like to re-address in a new doc 11-16-1522r1. Please add to the PHY ad hoc agenda if time allows. Doc 1522r1 was uploaded.

Thanks,
Hongyuan

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-TGAX and then press the LEAVE button.

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-TGAX and then press the LEAVE button.