[STDS-802-11-TGAX] Editorial comments

Hello Osama,

I have uploaded: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/19/11-19-1123-00-00ax-editorial-comments-on-d4-0.xlsx

This document contains resolutions to (almost) all editorial comments. I have two outstanding (I emailed the reflector for volunteers).

This is a spreadsheet with the following tabs:

Invalid Comment: contains resolutions to 3 invalid comments

Editorials in D4.1: contains resolutions to editorial comments with changes are present in D4.1

Editorials in D4.2: contains resolutions to editorial comments with changes are present in D4.2

Editorials Rejected: contains rejected resolutions to editorial comments. Not all rejected resolutions, just those that I had resolved early on while producing D4.1 and D4.2

Editorials updated 2019-06-27: contains resolutions that where updated during discussion on the 27 June telecon. The “Edit Notes” column has notes to the editor and the required draft updates.

Remaining Editorials: contains resolutions to the remaining editorials (unimplemented)

I expect we can run a motion along the following lines:

Adopt the resolution to comments as contained in 19/1123r0

If there are updates to the resolutions through discussion we can obviously revise the document.

-Robert