[STDS-802-11-TGAX] TGax D4.0 Remaining CIDs

Hi all,

              Based on the ready for motion list in 19/1063r5, I have created a spreadsheet for all the remaining CIDs that are not ready for motion. Please see the attachment. (You can use the filter on assignee to check your list of remaining CIDs, and a list is provided below.)

Note that the list does not include the ready for motion CIDs agreed on Monday. I will update the list after the chair updates the ready for motion CIDs on Monday.

Remaining CIDs

Liwen Chu

49

Yongho Seok