Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAX] TGax comment spreadsheet

Hello All,

Robert has published last week an update to the comment assignment as given below. Since then the TG has made some progress approving few resolutions. The situation now is we still have about 71 comments to be resolved before we can start an IEEE-SA recirc.

The goal is complete resolutions of all comments submitted during IEEE-SA first ballot by end of July (end of next week). We still can make if we prepare resolutions to the remaining comments. From the table below most of the individuals have very few comments (usually 1-3 comments). It’d be great if resolutions can be prepared and I believe we have time to discuss all of them.

We have been working on 802.11ax for a long time. Allocating few more hours to resolve the remaining comments is time well spent.

Regards;

Osama.