[STDS-802-11-TGAY] Tentative TGay ad-hoc meetings prior to March Plenary and May Interim

Hi,

I have received requests from a few members on whether TGay will organize any ad-hoc meeting prior to the March plenary and May interim in order to address the large amount of comments the task group received from the letter ballot.

Rui Yang and Joe Levy (InterDigital) are willing to sponsor an ad-hoc meeting on March 1 (Thursday) and March 2 (Friday) on Long Island, New York, where it is about an 2-hour flight time away from our meeting venue in Chicago.

Lisa Ward (Rhode & Schwarz) is willing to sponsor an ad-hoc meeting on May 3 (Thursday) and May 4 (Friday) on Munich, Germany, where it is also a short flight time away from our meeting in Warsaw.

I will ask the TG to review and consider these two proposals in the January interim.   If the response is positive, we will consider a vote in both TG and WG to confirm these ad-hoc meetings.

Regards,
Edward

P.S.:   Thanks Rui, Joe, and Lisa in advance!

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-TGAY and then press the LEAVE button.