From: *** IEEE stds-802-11 List *** [mailto:STDS-802-11@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Adrian Stephens
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2016 18:57
To: STDS-802-11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11] Liaison from 3GPP RAN4 on round trip time measurement accuracy

Dear 802.11 participants,

I have received a liaison statement from 3GPP RAN4 asking some questions about round trip time measurement accuracy,  in the context of indoor location.
The LS is here:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/16/11-16-1338-00-0000-liaison-from-3gpp-ran4-on-rtt-measurement-accuracy.doc

I ask the TGaz chair,  Jonathan Segev,  to generate a response during the upcoming November session.

--
Best Regards,

Adrian Stephens
IEEE 802.11 Working Group Chair