Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAZ] 11az LB#240 comment assignment

Hello folks,

I see now that CIDs 2295, 2296 and 2297 assigned to Christian Berger and CIDs 2298, 2299 and 2300 assigned to Qi are overlapping/duplicates and are touching on the issue of privacy and location sharing.

Please note that during the Vancouver meeting we had couple of submissions on the topic which proved to be contentious.

For contentious items the plan is to allocate specific time for that discussion during one of meeting slots in the upcoming Atlanta meeting, to be announced prior to that.

Roy - if you can please mark all of the above CIDs as assignee ‘TGaz’ so that those are easy to identify.

Committee members - if you plan a submission on these related CIDs please let me know so that I can arrange the agenda accordingly.

Best,

Jonathan