From: *** 802.11 TGaz - NGP - Next Generation Positioning *** <STDS-802-11-TGAZ@xxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Segev, Jonathan
Sent: Friday, May 10, 2019 2:36 PM
To: STDS-802-11-TGAZ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11-TGAZ] Call for submissions for TGaz and logistics

Hello all,

  1. This is a call for submissions for TGaz, if you have a submission and would like agenda time please let me know.

We have several submissions already on the pipeline from the ad hoc meeting:

  1. 11-19-704
  2. 11-19-707
  3. 11-19-466
  4. 11-19-659
  5. 11-19-708
  6. 11-19-709

  1. PAR extension, please review submission 11-19-732, to be discussed on the first slot for the week.

  1. ISTA to RSTA Reporting
  1. The postponed motion on submbission 11-19-331r3 will run on Mon. PM1.
  2. Discussion of ISTA to RSTA Reporting will be conducted on Wed. PM1 if needed.

  1. As a reminder the agenda document is 11-19-516, please use latest version.

Best Regards,

Jonathan Segev,

Cell (WhatsApp): +1-408-203-3337