From: Segev, Jonathan <jonathan.segev@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, July 09, 2019 10:41 AM
To: Niranjan Grandhe <ngrandhe@xxxxxxxxxxx>; STDS-802-11-TGAZ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EXT] RE: TGaz Call For Submissions for the July Meeting

External Email

Hello Niranjan,

For CID 1161 I have the following proposed motion based on 1047r2.

“Motion

Move to adopt the resolutions depicted by document 11-19-1047r2 for CIDs 1161, instruct the technical editor to incorporate it in the P802.11az draft and grant the editor editorial license.

Moved:

Second:

Results (Y/N/A):

Results in the June ad hoc (Y/N/A): 11/0/0”

What you need to do is upload r3 of 1-19-1047 including only CID 1161 which will be motioned during the opening slot, and use DCN 11-19-1182 (r1 in your case) for the remaining CIDs.

Best,

Jonathan