[STDS-802-11-TGAZ] submission 11-19-1325r0 uploaded to mentor

Hello All:

We discussed a set of comments related to Clause 4 in Draft 1.0 of P802.11az in the PM2 slot yesterday. Some members requested additional time to review and provide feedback on the proposed resolution(s) in this submission. 11-19-1325 is posted to Mentor and I would like to hear comments on the proposed resolution(s).

I intend to bring this submission for discussion in a future TGaz teleconference/ad hoc.

Cheers --

ganesh

“It is amazing what you can accomplish if you don’t care who gets the credit.” – Harry Truman