[STDS-802-11-TGAZ] TGaz Draft D2.1 uploaded to members area: request for validation of edits by 4/3

Dear TGaz,

We have posted TGaz Draft D2.1 and the redline version compared to D2.0 in the members area below (please make sure you pick the one marked with corrections):

http://www.ieee802.org/11/private/Draft_Standards/11az/index.html

This document contains all the motioned comment resolutions (70 technical comments)  from the Jan 2020 meeting. It also contains our proposed 434 out of the 546 editorial comments, and we would like to hold a strawman vote on acceptance in two weeks (Wed 1st April) during a TGaz telecom (later to be motioned at the next IEEE full meeting). You can find a description of all the editorial comments in revision 4 of the comment summary spreadsheet available below, uploaded with defaults filtered by editorial CIDs + the 'ad hoc status' column labelled 'pending' (434).

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/20/11-20-0017-04-00az-lb249-comment.xlsx

If you find errors in any of these edits (including the implementation of the 70 technical CID resolutions), please let ChaoChun and myself know by Friday 3rd April.

Thanks,

Roy, ChaoChun, Jonathan and Assaf