From: Segev, Jonathan
Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2020 3:55 PM
To: STDS-802-11-TGAZ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <STDS-802-11-TGAZ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Gaz Telecon Apr. 21st and call for agenda topics

Hello all,

  1. TGaz telecon scheduled for Wed. Apr. 22nd  21st  13:00 ET/10:00AM PT for 1:30 hrs.
  2. If you have a submission and would like to allocate agenda time please let me know the DCN number and topic
    and make sure submission is available on Mentor prior to presenting.
  3. TGaz is using WebEx, meeting credentials can be found in the calendar here
  4. Telecon agenda slide deck is submission 11-20-0537, please use latest revision.
  5. Note that teleconferences are bounded by the conditions stipulated by the following documentation,
    Please review and bring up any questions/concerns you may have before proceeding with the teleconference:

IEEE Patent Policy - http://standards.ieee.org/board/pat/pat-slideset.ppt

Patent FAQ - http://standards.ieee.org/board/pat/faq.pdf

LoA Form - http://standards.ieee.org/board/pat/loa.pdf

Affiliation FAQ - http://standards.ieee.org/faqs/affiliationFAQ.html