Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAZ] CID number adjustment - 1827r0 to database

Thank you Chao Chun for you work,

TG members please review and let the editors know of any inconsistency or alternatively any additional comments you’d like to take.

From: C Wang <ccwangg@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2022 11:52
To: Segev, Jonathan <jonathan.segev@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: STDS-802-11-TGAZ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAZ] CID number adjustment - 1827r0 to database

Hi,

My apology that the excel file I uploaded has pages that will cause confusion. Thank Jonathan for pointing it out.

There are three pages, sheets 1,2, and 3 in 0051r0. Sheets 1 and 2 are my working pages which I should delete before uploading 0051 to mentor.

For Ower of CIDs, please only look at sheet 3.

Column A has the CID number from 1827r0.

Column C has the owner's first name.

Please check and make sure I did not make mistakes.

Column E is for reference only. Please make sure the CID # and the comment are matched.

Column B is the CID number in DB.

I will update the assignees' information in DB once I have the owner's confirmation about the correctness of the assignment.

Regards.

Chao-Chun