From: C Wang <ccwangg@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2022 8:34:16 PM
To: Segev, Jonathan <jonathan.segev@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: STDS-802-11-TGAZ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <STDS-802-11-TGAZ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; julia.feng@xxxxxxxxxxxx <julia.feng@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: doc 11-22-0131 Rev01

On behalf of Julia Feng,

Dear Chair,

Thanks for including our request in today's meeting agenda. I have uploaded doc 11-22-0131 Rev01 (Text additions for random LTF sequence index) to mentor with modifications suggested in today's meeting.

1. Made changes to reflect this is a text addition only

2. Added the same text for all 20, 40, 80, and 160MHz bandwidth

Please run a motion to accept this text addition request.

Best Regards

Julia (Shuling) Feng