From: *** 802.11 TGba - WUR- Wake-up Radio Operation *** [mailto:STDS-802-11-TGBA@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Minyoung Park
Sent: den 21 november 2017 08:15
To: STDS-802-11-TGBA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11-TGBA] Call for volunteers for TGba draft D0.1

Dear all,

With this email, I'm calling for volunteers for drafting TGba specification D0.1 based on the TGba SFD r6. There are two subgroups in PHY clause and two subgroups in MAC clause as shown in the table below. Our technical editor has marked the requirements in the SFD r6 with [Assigned D0.1] that can be converted to draft text of D0.1.

If you want to volunteer, please respond to this email by November 27th and indicate which subgroup you want to volunteer.

PHY

WUR Preamble

Motion marked with [Assigned D0.1] in 3.2 and R3.1.A

Data field

Motion marked with [Assigned D0.1] in 3.3

MAC

WUR Negotiation and WUR Mode Signaling

Motion marked with [Assigned D0.1] in 4.2, 4.3,  4.5 and R.4.4.B

WUR frame format

Motion marked with [Assigned D0.1] in 4.9 and R.4.4.A

Regards,

Minyoung