[STDS-802-11-TGBA] SFDr7

Dear all,

              I have received one comment in the past week about SFD r6. The comment is that the TBD bits in WUR frame format of R.4.9.1.A in revision 6 should be revised based on the passed motion in Nov IEEE F2F meeting. Thanks Lei Huang for the comment.

              To address the comment, I have revised the TBD bits of R.4.9.1.A in revision 6. I also have updated the abbreviation and acronyms section to add the new acronym used by the motions passed in Nov IEEE F2F meeting.

Please see the link below for the updated SFDr7 and let me know if there are further comments.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/17/11-17-0575-07-00ba-spec-framework.docx

Best,

Po-Kai