From: *** 802.11 TGba - WUR- Wake-up Radio Operation *** [mailto:STDS-802-11-TGBA@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Minyoung Park
Sent: den 18 december 2017 04:14
To: STDS-802-11-TGBA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBA] TGba teleconference #3 scheduled on December 18th 11pm ET

Dear all,

There will be a teleconference call on December 18, 11pm ET (1 hour). Please find a tentative agenda below.

*** Dial-in information

​is https://join.me/IEEE802.11.  ***

Tentative agenda:

1. Call meeting to order

2. Agenda setting

3. Patent policy (link at the end of the email)

4. Attendance: send email to the chair or TGba secretary (Leif Wilhelmsson: leif.r.wilhelmsson@xxxxxxxxxxxx)

5. Presentations

    1) 17/1882r0, Suggested Practice for SFD and Draft Spec Text Proposal, Po-Kai Huang, Intel

6. Adjourn

Regards,

Minyoung

Please note that teleconferences are bound by the conditions stipulated by the documentation below.  Please review them and bring up any questions/concerns you may have before proceeding with the teleconference:

IEEE Patent Policy - http://standards.ieee.org/board/pat/pat-slideset.ppt
Patent FAQ - http://standards.ieee.org/board/pat/faq.pdf
LoA Form - http://standards.ieee.org/board/pat/loa.pdf
Affiliation FAQ - http://standards.ieee.org/faqs/affiliationFAQ.html
Anti-Trust FAQ - http://standards.ieee.org/resources/antitrust-guidelines.pdf
Ethics - http://www.ieee.org/portal/cms_docs/about/CoE_poster.pdf
IEEE 802.11 Working Group Operations Manual –
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/09/11-09-0002-16-0000-802-11-operations-manual.doc

TGba teleconference #3 is scheduled on December 18th 11pm ET (1 hour). Please let me know if you have any topic to discuss by December 16th 9pm ET.

Regards,

Minyoung