[STDS-802-11-TGBA] PHY Text

TGba,

                I have uploaded the latest version (R4) of the PHY Text contribution produced by a larger number of contributors.

                https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/18/11-18-0152-04-00ba-proposed-draft-wur-phy-specification.docx

                This version (R4) is a clean version with all the track changes accepted.   The earlier version (R3) is on Mentor and shows all the track changes.

                I would like to thank all the contributors and in particular those who participated in our informal meetings the last two days.

Regards,

Steve