Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBA] Call for contributions for the May IEEE 802.11ba meeting at Warsaw, Poland

Hi Minyoung,

I have two presentations:

17/1395 Simple multiplexing of wake-up signals, Leif Wilhelmsson (Ericsson)

18/854 TX and RX Requirements for 802.11ba Part II, Leif Wilhelmsson (Ericsson)

The first one has been presented in a telco. I will updated the presentation slightly to address one of the questions I got in the telco.

Otherwise, I just would like to run the straw polls. First version uploaded September 8, 2017. Good to keep in mind for priority 😉

The second relates to spec text.

BR,

Leif