[STDS-802-11-TGBA] TGba CR documents ready for motion on Thursday AM2

Dear all,

I'm attaching the list of CR documents (attached) ready for motion on Thursday AM2. (including ad-hoc meeting and telcos). The submissions colored green are ready for motions. (some docs have remaining CIDs to be reviewed)

Please let me know if there are any missing documents.

Regards,
Minyoung