Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBB] [EXTERNAL] RE: Resolutions for CID 88 and 219 in the comment sheet 11-22/0074r11

Classified

Hi Chong,

I noticed the following in 11-22/0074r15:

311

"When the LC AP has a packet to transmit, it may follow normal DCF procedure or optionally start the transmission of the new packet immediately after the retransmission of the transmission from a non-AP LC STA is completed."; channel access rules for the "optional" part is not clear. "Immediately after" is not a standard interoperable term. Specify timings (IFS for example) and conditions (when AP can do this and when it cannot) - for reference we have similar behavior for non-LC with PIFS access.

21

32.3.2.5

24

Specify channel access details

should be added to doc. 397r1

Could you update 11-22/397 to add CID 331? The proposed resolution in 397r1 still has “immediately”, so CID 331 isn’t addressed yet.

Best regards,

-Nancy