[STDS-802-11-TGBC] Update of TGbc comment spreadsheet -- includes tabs with remaining open CIDs

All,

thanks for agreeing on nearly 200 comment resolutions today.  Special thanks for our members who
presented the comment resolution.  All was prepared very well and the group could easily follow
the suggested resolutions.

I have prepared the updated comment resolution database:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/20/11-20-1173-10-00bc-comments-on-p802-11bc-d0-1.xlsx

It contains the “2020-09-15 ready for motion tab” to be approved in the next slot.

Also, please note the tabs with your names. They include open comments to be discussed and resolved on Thursday.

Stephen — 4 CIDs
Abhi — 2 CIDs
Hitoshi — 7 CIDs
Xiaofei — 19 CIDs

If the number differs from the number of CIDs you believe you are assigned to and that are open,
please look at all of those CIDs anyway.  Maybe the additional CID now appears due to a former
reassignment of CIDs which was not reflected in the submissions we discussed today.

I am very positive that we can resolve all of the remaining CIDs on Thursday.

Best,

Marc