Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBC] 2 CIDs resolved

Stephen, thanks for this. I did a quick read and here are a couple of comments.
Br
Antonio

El mié., 16 sept. 2020 a las 13:52, Stephen McCann (<mccann.stephen@xxxxxxxxx>) escribió:
Dear all,
              following yesterday's TGbc meeting, I've completed some updated text for my 2 outstanding CIDs (349, 350) within this document:
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/20/11-20-1197-07-00bc-proposed-changes-to-d0-1.doc>

I would also like to request some agenda time in TGbc tomorrow to present these changes.

Note: Only changes for these 2 CIDs are shown within this document.

Kind regards

Stephen

--
Antonio de la Oliva