From: Abhishek Patil
Sent: Monday, October 19, 2020 8:27 AM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: TGbc doc 1593

Hi Marc,

Could you please help add doc 1593 to tomorrow’s TGbc agenda?

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/20/11-20-1593-00-00bc-proposed-text-for-clause-6-and-other-updates-related-to-ul-broadcast-usecase.docx

The doc provides spec text for clause 6 and simplifies the mechanism to request embedding of metadata related to the UL broadcast/forwarding use case. There are a few other bug fixes and spec additions related to this use case.

I’d appreciate if members could please take a look at the doc and provide offline feedback in advance to help accelerate the discussion during the telco.

Regards,
Abhi