Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBC] transfer CID 1066

Hi Xiaofei, all,
I have gone through this comment and I think it should be rejected. After all our security discussion I think a non-associated STA should not be able to define the duration of a service being transmitted, it makes sense to have it only in the associated state.
Thanks
Antonio