[STDS-802-11-TGBC] TGbc Bookkeeping -- Comment Resolution Status Quo

All:

We have managed to discuss and approve 135 comments this week. Awesome progress!

As promised, a more detailed report / some statistics on where we stand right now.

Enjoy the numbers ;-) and more importantly — have a great weekend.

Marc

Total number of unresolved comments (per volunteer / assignee):

LB
252

Count of CID
Spaltenbeschriftungen

Owning Ad-hoc
CHAIR
Gesamtergebnis
(Leer)
21
21

Marc Emmelmann
1
1

Hitoshi Morioka
130
130

Xiaofei Wang
20
20

Antonio de la Olivia
1
1

Carol Ansley
87
87

Bo Yang
1
1

Gesamtergebnis
261
261

We have approx. 69 comments in Cls. 11, which are unresolved. I would suggest,
we follow the previously agreed plan and focus on those comments in the next telcos.