From: ** STDS-802-11-TGbc -- Enhanced Broadcast Service ** <STDS-802-11-TGBC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Marc Emmelmann
Sent: Friday, July 9, 2021 12:24 AM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11-TGBC] TGbc final round of resolutions for editorial comments

Dear all,

	Carol has kindly prepared submissions to address the final round of editorial comments. Docs 21/1073 and 1074 are on the server.
Docs 21/1073 and 1074 are on the server. Thank you Carol !

I would like to ask you to review the proposed resolutions off-line. Please indicate to me the CIDs, which you would like to review / discuss in a TGbc session. If no specific CIDs for individual discussion are indicated by Monday, July 12, I will import the proposed resolutions in the database and create a motion tab to approve those editorial comments.

Many thanks for you help.

Marc