Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBC] TGbc CR docs

Hi Abhi,
I have gone through the document and I am fine with it, thanks for sharing
Just a couple of comments:
EBCS AP1 and EBCS AP3 send the contents of the EBCS UL frame to P, which evaluates whether the criteria for relaying are met before it relays [2200]a single copy of the HLP payload to the specified destination.
[AO]: I know this is an example, but in previous text you said that multiple associations between P and higher layer services can be in place, so potentially P may send more than one copy of the frame, is not it?

The value carried in the URI subfield of the Destination URI field carried in the EBCS UL frame shall not be set to group address.[2199]

[AO] I do not understand this. This URI is not the address of the higher layer service? so it will certainly be an IP address or DNS name, so it will never be a group address because the concept of group address is a WLAN one, is not it?

Thanks
Antonio