[STDS-802-11-TGBC] TGbc comment database update

Dear all,

I have received the updates of all submissions that we discussed over the last two days and for which the group
indicated that the discussed comment resolutions are ready for motion.

As requested, I have created a motion tab for those CIDs, which are ready for motion. Please see:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/21/11-21-1758-09-00bc-lb257-comments-on-p802-11bc-d2-0.xlsx

The requested motion to approve those resolutions is ready for today:

Move to
•Approve the comment resolution(s) as contained in the “2022-01-19 - ready for motion” tab of 11-21/1758r9.

Best,

Marc