Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBC] RX only STA

Antonio,
              Ok, that's fine. I just thought that at some point, we mentioned that even a "receive only" device would have to transmit some information, so that the AP knows the broadcast traffic stream is being consumed.

I'm happy having a receive only device, I just wanted to check that this is still a valid statement.

Kind regards

Stephen