[STDS-802-11-TGBD] NGV 20MHz M/O support

HI All,

During today’s call, we discussed about the mandatory and optional support of NGV 20MHz PPDU and operation.

I checked our meeting motion record, and there is no specific discussion to make 20MHz mandatory. I create this email thread for discussions on this topic.

According to some discussions in today’s meeting, there are good reasons to make 20Mhz PPDU/operation optional. E.g. different countries/regions may have different available spectrum and service planning for C2C communications. We are ok to leave 20MHz PPDU/operation optional for 11bd, and let different countries/regions to make the choice.

Thank you,

Rui