[STDS-802-11-TGBD] IEEE 802.11bd secretary position

Hi all,

As I announced on the 11bd call today, I will be stepping down as the secretary of IEEE 802.11bd. This is due to taking a new position within BlackBerry.

It has been a pleasure working with all of you from the formation presentation in WNG Standing Committee through the successful NGV Study Group, and serving as secretary of the 11bd Task Group for the past year and a half. I look forward to seeing the draft 1.0 milestone that we are so close to achieving and the eventual publication of this important amendment.

I will complete the comment resolutions I previously volunteered for and assist the leadership in handover of the secretary duties over the next few weeks.

Kind regards and keep in touch,
James Lepp
jlepp@xxxxxxxx
jlepp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx