[STDS-802-11-TGBD] D0.3 editorial comments status update

Dear all,

There are 92 comments submitted marked “Editorial.” Except for 5 that are discussed in 11-20/1264r0, the rest of the comments are either Accepted and implemented in D0.4 or are duplicate of non-Editorial comments and as such identified in the database.

 D0.4 also includes the changes implemented related to the following CIDs which are also of editorial nature and hence have the proposed resolution of Accept (11-20/1268r0):

--- CIDs 21, 48, 84, and 343.

Please note: D0.4 is an interim draft solely for the purpose of review of the proposed resolutions of editorial comments.

In the next couple of weeks, I will share D0.5 which implements the resolutions of the comments resolved and straw-polled so far.

11bd D0.4 is uploaded to the members area. Please review and let me know if there are any issues w/ the edits or any objection to accepting any of the comments.

  • You can find the CID in form of (#CID) next to the changes made. In some cases, specifically if the change is in the figure, or an equation the redline of the change is not visible. in most other cases the changes are captured.
  • Please note that in cases that editorial changes currently made are covered by resolutions of the technical comments, the changes may be overwritten by the technical resolutions. I will synch offline with the authors to address any potential conflicts.

Regards,

-bahar

TGbd editor