Sender: BoSun
To: STDS-802-11-TGBD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <STDS-802-11-TGBD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
Date: 2020/09/01 22:30
Subject: Re:[STDS-802-11-TGBD] TGbd TC postponed for 15 mins

Hello, all,

Please use the following meeting ID for today's meeting.

Meeting number (access code): 173 186 0869
Meeting password: wireless

Best Regards,

Bo

Sender: BoSun
To: STDS-802-11-TGBD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <STDS-802-11-TGBD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
Date: 2020/09/01 22:27

Hello, all,

Unfortunately the TC issue is not fixed yet.

We still have lots of items in agenda. So I will keep working on that. The TC will be cancelled if we cannot fix it before 11:am, ET.

Best Regards,

Bo