[STDS-802-11-TGBE] TGbe Teleconference [08/15/2019]: Updated Agenda Posted

Hello all,

This is a reminder that we have the third conference call of the series scheduled this Thursday (August 15th) between 19:30 - 22:00 ET.

The teleconferences agenda is posted below:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/19/11-19-1376-04-00be-2019-aug-sept-tgbe-teleconference-agendas.docx

Below is a list of the contributions that are expected to be presented (in green) and contributions that are in the back up queue (in yellow), i.e., that may be discussed if there is time. Please note the shift of the presentations due to the re-scheduling of three contributions to resolve conflicts of respective presenters.
If your name appears in the list please make sure to attend the meeting. If you cannot attend the conf call please send a notification prior to the conference call.
In addition, please note that for each contribution i have noted the number of SPs I found (or was notified) for each document.
If you do plan to run a SP please send a notification asap so that we can plan accordingly (need to setup an e-poll etc, details to follow in a separate e-mail if necessary).

DCN

Title

Author

Status

Topic

1094r0

Joint BF simulations

Sudhir Srinivasa

Pending (0 SP)

Multi-AP

1134r1

Consideration of Multi-AP Sounding

Kosuke Aio

Pending (0 SP)

Multi-AP

1143r0

Efficient Operation for Multi-AP Coordination

Sungjin Park

Pending (0 SP)

Multi-AP

1214r0

Preamble Design Consideration for 802.11be

Rui Yang

Pending (0 SP)

PHY

0818r0

Discussion on Multi-band operation

Ryuichi Hirata

Pending (0 SP)

Multi-Link

0821r0

Multi-band discussion

Liwen Chu

Pending (1 SP)

Multi-Link

0951r0

Discussion on Multi-band/channel Access Method

Liuming Lu

Pending (0 SP)

Multi-Link

0979r0

Multi-link Operation Follow-up

Yongho Seok

Pending (1 SP)

Multi-Link

1081r0

Multi-Link Aggregation - Gain Analysis (Latency)

Abhishek Patil

Pending (? SP)

Multi-Link

1082r0

Multi-link Operation: Dynamic TID Transfer

Abhishek Patil

Pending (? SP)

Multi-Link

Teleconferences are bound by the conditions stipulated by the documentation below. Please review them and bring up any questions/concerns you may have before proceeding with the teleconference

IEEE Patent Policy - http://standards.ieee.org/board/pat/pat-slideset.ppt
Patent FAQ - http://standards.ieee.org/board/pat/faq.pdf
LoA Form - http://standards.ieee.org/board/pat/loa.pdf
Affiliation FAQ - http://standards.ieee.org/faqs/affiliationFAQ.html
Anti-Trust FAQ - http://standards.ieee.org/resources/antitrust-guidelines.pdf
Ethics - http://www.ieee.org/portal/cms_docs/about/CoE_poster.pdf
IEEE 802.11 Working Group Operations’ Manual – https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/14/11-14-0629-16-0000-802-11-operations-manual.docx

To join the meeting:

https://join.me/IEEE802.11

Conference ID: 808-571-868

Best Regards,

Alfred

We have the third conference call of the series scheduled for next week on Thursday (August 15th) between 19:30 - 22:00 ET.

The teleconferences agenda is posted below:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/19/11-19-1376-03-00be-2019-aug-sept-tgbe-teleconference-agendas.docx

[...]

1134r0

Consideration of Multi-AP Sounding

Kosuke Aio

Pending (0 SP)

Multi-AP

1143r0

Efficient Operation for Multi-AP Coordination

Sungjin Park

Pending (1 SP)

Multi-AP

1212r0

Performance of Coordinated Null Steering in 11be

David L. Perez

Pending (0 SP)

Multi-AP

1085r0

High Level EHT Preamble Structure

Rui Cao

Pending (? SP)

PHY

1126r0

Enhanced Resource Unit alloc. schemes for 11be

Jianhan Liu

Pending (1 SP)

PHY